Sweets

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2011 Fall/Winter OPI Collection


The Touring America Collection


From left to right, starting with top row...

Are We There Yet
I Eat Mainely Lobster
My Address is "Hollywood"
Color To Diner For
Honk If You Love OPI
Road House Blues
Suzi Take The Wheel
French Quarters For Your Thoughts
Uh Oh, Roll Down The Window
A Taupe The Space Needle
Get In The Expresso Lane
I Brake For Manicures

Everyone that knows me is aware that I love nail polish, and what I like even more are their names!

The two funniest names to me are...

Don't Feed The Hand Models (nude)
Im Not Really AWaitress (red)

What's yours?

-  L -





1 comment:

  1. Come to Poppy might be my all time favorite OPI name- and one of my fave colors. I am in love with the mainely lobster in this collection though!

    ReplyDelete